What should I do when I received a damaged item?
- Upon receipt, please kindy sign the word “damaged” on the proof of delivery(for truck) and inspect your purchase and notify us of any missing parts, faults, damage or incorrect items immediately.
- Please kindly keep the original packaging, which is essential. You are advised to contact our customer service within 48 hours of receiving your items if there is an issue with the product. such as the lights not working when fitted, faucets leaking while installed, and damage to furniture after opening, please make sure to take some pictures or a quick video demonstrating the problem. Providing pictures of the product, the packaging and the labels on the outside will allow us to greatly speed up the process for you.
- All product issue inquiries may be best informed us within 30 days of receipt along with the three types of pictures mentioned above, otherwise, after-sales inquiries after 30 days of receipt might be affected negatively due to uncertain factors outside of the time frame.
- Please note that we do not cover the repair fee if unauthorized handyman services were hired.
Late Delivery Guarantee is a fast delivery service for selected products. When guaranteed delivery is available on an item, “Late Delivery Compensation” will be clearly marked on the product page.
How to Apply?
If you don’t get your packages by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service to request a Late Delivery Compensation. Be sure to provide your order information.
Please note that each order is eligible for being compensated once. For example, if an order has multiple shipments and there are more than one shipment late, compensation will be offered only once.
iVIGA may not offer you compensation under the following circumstances:
- The ordered items are not eligible for a guaranteed delivery.
- The delivery address is changed after the order is placed.
- The address is wrong.
- Unsuccessful credit or debit card charge.
- Circumstances that iVIGA could not have foreseen, like a natural disaster or severe weather conditions.
How to Estimate the Delivery Date?
- Pre-Order: You can find the Estimated Delivery Date instructions on each product page.
- Post-Order: Visit Account – My Orders for the up-to-date order status. We will send you a shipment notification email with tracking information once we have shipped your order.
- Please note: Deliveries are not typically made at weekends or on holidays.
What Should I Do If There is a Damage Status in Transit?
Please contact both the carrier and our customer service to investigate. If it is confirmed the item is truly damaged, we will be responsible and provide you a proper solution.
What Should I Do If There is a Serious Delay with My Shipment?
- Please contact both the carrier and our customer service to investigate. If it is confirmed there is an exception (i.e package lost) or delay will still last for a considerable time, we are responsible for re-shipment or refund according to your preference.
- *Note: The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has strained supply chains around the world, decreasing the available capacity on shipping vessels, and prolonging prolonging processing time at receiver ports. As a result, our estimated delivery dates may be longer than usual.
- Our team is doing our best to accurately project the timelines for all orders. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and we will be happy to follow up with you regarding any questions or concerns you have related to existing or future orders.
What If My Order Shows as Delivered But is Missing?
There are a few steps you can take, better within 24 hours after your item shows as delivered:
- Confirm your shipping address.
- Check mailbox and other entrances to your home.
- Check if someone else from your household or a neighbor accepted the package.
- Check around your home for delivery attempt notice.
- Contact the carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) with your tracking number to start a claim.
- Sometimes carriers communicate delivery prior to arrival, so we suggest waiting 24 hours.
If it has been 24 hours or more since the delivery notification and you still haven’t receive the product, please contact our customer service and provide the claim number for additional assistance. If the shipment is confirmed “missing”, we are responsible for re-shipment or refund according to your preference.
All missing item inquiries may be best informed us within 7 days of receipt, otherwise, after-sales inquiries after 7 days of receipt might be affected negatively due to uncertain factors outside of the time frame.
Free Shipping Service
Free shipping is available in most of mainland. Shipping surcharge applies to remote areas of your country.
How long until my order will ship?
We usually ship all orders within 1-2 business day of confirmed payment. The actual order processing time is subject to the instructions on each product page.
What shipping carrier do you use?
We partner with major shipping companies like UPS, FedEx, USPS and Freight shipping companies to offer the fastest, safest, and most reliable delivery service possible.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO Military Addresses?
Sorry, at this time we are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses, so customers need to provide a street address. If a PO Box or APO/FPO military address is provided, we will contact you for confirmation, it will delay shipment of the order.
How to Track the Package?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation email that includes the tracking number and the carrier. Just go to the carrier’s website and use the tracking number to track your package.
If you have an account, the tracking number and website can also be found in the Order Status History in Account-My Orders.
If you without an account, you can use the email address and order number via website “Customer Service-Track Order” to check the tracking information.
Do You Ship to Multiple Shipping Addresses?
You can only specify one address per order on iviga.com.
If you’re buying several items and want to designate that items be sent to different addresses (for example, you want to buy an item for yourself and an item to be shipped to a friend as a gift), you will need to purchase the items separately.
How Does Shipping Work for Oversized Items?
Oversized items are large products including most furniture, bathtubs, multi-toilets, multi-bathroom sinks etc that must ship by Freight Outside Home Delivery Service due to size or weight.
Freight Outside Home Delivery Delivery covers delivery to the first dry area outside the home only. Delivery lead time is about 3-7 working days from the time it leaves our warehouse.
Carrier will call you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time that will vary depending on the freight carrier’s schedule. Whatever information you can give during the phone call will be given to the driver to make the delivery easier for them and for you.
Inform the carrier if you have any circumstances that could affect the delivery (additional fees may apply):
- Very narrow driveway
- Dead-end street
- Ferry for island locations, etc. (fees may apply)
- The driver will need to park in a particular place
- Delivery to a side door or garage entrance
Storage Fees: Daily storage fees may also apply if you do not accept delivery within 5 business days of the freight carrier’s first attempt to schedule delivery. If you missed the phone call from the freight carrier, then contact the freight carrier back as soon as possible. After 5 business days, the freight carrier may store your item and you may be charged storage fees. Please make sure not to miss your delivery appointment; you may incur additional delivery fees such as re-delivery, storage charges and/or return shipping costs.
*Freight Outside Home Delivery for Oversized items is only available on orders shipped in the 48 continental United States and cannot be shipped to rural routes, Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO addresses, or P.O. boxes.