Last updated: 2023/09/12
* Types of information iVIGA Collected
* Why we collect your information?
* How does iVIGA process your personal information?
* How does iVIGA secure information collected about me?
* What choices do I have regarding iVIGA collection of my information?
* Are children allowed to use iVIGA?
* How does iVIGA use and disclose information collected from me offline?
* Where can I find updates to this policy?
* How to contact us?
Types of information we collected
We collect the following categories of information in order to provide products and services to you, to communicate with you, to enhance our products, services and operations, and for other operational, legal and compliance purposes:
* dentifiers, such as name, phone number, email address, credit card number, or other similar identifiers.
* dentifiers (Online), such as Internet URL, Internet service provider, date/time stamp, device model, unique device identifiers and other online identifiers.
* Customer Account Details/Commercial information, such as products or services you purchased or considered purchasing.
* Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or compute, shipping and billing address(es), your city, your country of residence/your organization’s country of operation.
* Age, gender, or other protected classifications .
* Other personal information, if it identifies, relates and can be reasonably associated with or linked to you.
Why we collect your information?
We collect information from users in several different ways, with the goal of providing an efficient, meaningful, and customized shopping experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
* Record and quickly bring up information you’ve given previously
* Help you quickly find information, products, and services
* Create content that is relevant to you
* Alert you of our new information, products, and services
Registration and Ordering: In order to use certain parts of this Site/Application or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site.
Email Addresses: Several locations on the Site/Application allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification when new brands or product styles arrive, or signing up for our email newsletter. In addition, any participation in promotional contests organized by iVIGA is completely voluntary and requires disclosure of contact information needed to notify winners and award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site/Application.
Log Files: Like most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site/Application. We may also log your Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Product Reviews: We ask for an email address and location along with the submission of all product reviews. Your email address will be kept private, but your location will be visible to other users. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site/Application.
* speed up navigation
* track site usage
* recognize users and user access privileges
*enable selection and purchase products on this Site/Application record your browsing activity and purchases
This Site’s/Application’s cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information.
This Site/Application also uses web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to:
* help deliver cookies
* track views of a web page
Any information these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information we collect.
How does iVIGA use your personal information?
Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may use your personal information internally to collect general information about visitors to this Site/Application, improve our content and layout, improve our outreach, and market our services and products.
Communication with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about iVIGA and your orders. All customers must provide an email address to allow communication with us regarding orders placed. We may send you a confirmation email after you register with us as well as service-related announcements as necessary (for example, temporary suspension of service for maintenance.) You may also submit your email address to request notification when we receive a new brand, product style or product, or to sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. You can unsubscribe or opt out of future emails at any time (see the Opt Out/Corrections section below for more details).
Does iVIGA share your personal information?
We sell merchandise, not information — We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
Third-party service providers: Like most online retailers, we sometimes use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, email and phone number to partners such as DHL and UPS in order to guarantee delivery of your orders, and we may use relevant customer information in order to monitor the quality of the third party’s service.
Similarly, we must provide your credit card number to financial services organizations such as credit card processors and issuers in order to process payments. We protect all submissions of your credit card number for authorization with state-of-the-art data encryption. (More in the Data Security section.)
Merger and/or sale of assets: We do not normally sell, trade or rent personal information to other companies in the course of our business. However, it is possible that we might acquire, merge with or be acquired by another company, or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets, in which case your personal information could be disclosed to another company, subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.
How does iVIGA secure information collected about me?
This Site/Application incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
* Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site/Application with Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encryption
* Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
* Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.